Last week in the midst of our ice age was Kenny’s birthday. Poor guy didn’t even get any presents seeing as we had been stranded in the house the few days prior (and his wife didn’t bother to plan ahead—I know what he was going to get…just didn’t have it). And since our power ended up going back off on Thursday--Salt River Electric’s birthday present to Kenny--we ended up hitting up El Nopal & the Pie Kitchen in celebration. 29 on the 29th! Happy Late Birthday!
And while we are talking about Kenny, kudos to him for losing over 25 pounds since the beginning of the year in our Biggest Loser contest. (We won’t talk about his competition.) Hip Hip Hooray!! And shocker for the moms…I have actually talked him into eating apples!! (For those who aren’t totally familiar with Kenny, he doesn't eat apples.) I know, I know…I teared up a little when he took his first bite! Joking... He asked me as he was eating how he knew when he was done with it…I told him when he hit seed to stop!
Keep up the good work, Pookie!
No comments:
Post a Comment