Kenny & I had dinner tonight at Schlotzsky's (had to Google it, to spell it) and lo and behold, ran into Susan, the director of our adoption agency. I was just thinking, "Great! Now I don't have to call her and bug her, I can ask her in person if she knows anything else about the boys!" She had other news for us...
She informed us that there was a miscommunication (how that could happen between Ahrmaric and English, I have no clue...) on Wednesday about our court date and the boys case actually WAS SEEN IN COURT!! Downside, we obviously didn't pass court. But from my understanding, the boys paperwork was missing some papers, it should be a quick fix and we will hopefully be rescheduled in the next couple of weeks instead of being pushed back to the end of the line. PRAISE THE LORD! God works in mysterious ways...if we had gotten this news on Wednesday, it would have been disappointing news. But given what we thought had happened--that we hadn't been see at all, this is WONDERFUL news! Now with our next rescheduled court date, we should pass with no problem!! And the 2nd judge has come off of maternity leave, making scheduling cases faster.
Y'all just don't know what this does for my spirit...Our prayers have definitely been answered, just not exactly the way we thought they would have! I can't say enough about all the messages, emails, etc that we have gotten with people letting us know they were praying for the boys. My ladies Bible Study group even put together a prayer schedule which was passed all throughout our church family and had people praying for us in 15 minute increments for an entire 24-hour period on the 25th. If that doesn't rock your world, I don't know what will! We are so grateful and overwhelmed, all at the same time!
My weekend just got way better...Charlie & Sam don't know it yet, but theirs did too!!
1 comment:
(big smile) God is so cool!
Post a Comment