I'll be honest...
The last couple of days have been rough. I have just been really discouraged that we hadn't heard any updates or positive news on progress with the boys and I let it get to me.
Well, God knows just when it is the right time...I got a call today from our adoption agency and WE HAVE A COURT DATE!! In 2 weeks, on Wednesday, February 25th, our papers along with the boy's paperwork, will make their appearance in an Ethiopian court room and will hopefully be passed and the boys be legally declared Cook's!! There is always the possibility that we won't pass through court the first time, but that's why we are letting you guys know when court is...Please, please pray that on February 25th (which will actually be while we are sleeping on Tuesday night) that the judge will grant us favor and approve ALL paperwork. Pray that every single piece of paper needed will be there. Pray that the judge will have all he or she needs to make Charlie & Sam ours forever. We will know within about 48 hours whether we passed court or not. And as long as we pass court on February 25th, we will travel about 6 weeks later to go pick them up... Almost too exciting to handle!! :)
Kenny has sent me this verse several times over the last several days and again today when we received good news...I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1--I am still claiming that as we wait for all to be official...
6 comments:
That is so exciting! I will be praying for ya'll!!
i almost yelled at work when i got your text message!! and im speechless here...but happy and praying!! :)
I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying!
I am dancing the happy dance for you. So excited for you. I will be praying for sure.
Yay!!! We are so excited for y'all and will be praying you will pass court!
YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Geesh you may beat us over there...so if you do can you give the baby some PT !!! hehe So exciting!!!
Post a Comment