Well, not the news we wanted, but we got a phone call this morning that the boys case didn't get seen in court today. They just simply ran out of time. So, on one hand, there is nothing wrong with our paperwork that we know of, and on the other, we now have to wait to be reassigned another court date. No word now on when we might be reassigned, although the good news is one of the judges is coming off of maternity leave so now there will be two judges instead of just one to see adoption cases. Hopefully this will speed things up a bit.
So, our prayer focus changes...let's pray now that our case is reassigned quickly and we can still get Charlie & Sam home soon, soon, soon!
Still clinging to this verse...Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
...just trying to focus a little more on the last half of the verse. It's not easy...
4 comments:
will keep the prayers coming. remember...God is never early and heis never late...I have to tell myself this often, but I know that when Charlie and Sam get here, will be the ordained time!
xoxo
I am sorry.....it is amazing what God will teach you through the waiting process and then the parenting process.....lean on Him. He has a purpose and a plan. No third world country, no judges, no paperwork, nothing can thwart His plan. His plan doesn't always seem to be exactly what we had hoped though. Praying for strength and endurance.
You two have seen God working through this whole process - He is still in control & His timing is perfect. Take this setback and work to get everything ready for their arrival. Our love and prayers are with you! Lisa
Jana-So sorry! I have SO been where you are and I promise that God is working his magic. We have grown closer to God since December than in my entire life.
BTW that was the verse we studied tonight in AWANA!!
Yes my boys have theri shirts on in the pics Rob took!. I THINK I sent 18 months and 4T and they seem to fit. We think Yesak is about 1 1/2 shorer than Annie when comparing her to Mikias...and the pic of Mikias with Yesak.
Post a Comment