Monday, February 23, 2009

T -30 hours

Our shot at court happens tomorrow night (technically, February 25th) while we are all peacefully sleeping. I'll be up all night, in case you are wondering, in an adoption induced panic, wondering what is happening. I'm gonna have to chill...breathe, count to 10... We may not have results of the court date for a couple of days!

Please join us in fervent prayer that we pass through court on Wednesday!!

We got new pictures today of the boys from last week when their latest goodie bags were delivered. They were able to take pictures of the boys in their new shirts and shorts and they fit perfectly! This is huge because now I know what size to take with us when we go to pick them up. Kenny made fun of me for sending matching shirts...but they were just so stinkin' cute!

This is it...we need your prayers now more than ever! I'll let you guys know as soon as we know something...

...Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I am SO praying for you guys! So here is the funny part...I see your boys pictures and I am like what!?!? they took my boys shirts off and put them on your boys?!!/ So confused.(since they are at diff. orphanages!) so I finally realize that we both sen the same mathcing shirts...how FUNNY is that!?!? SO what sizes are your boys??

Becoming a family of 4 said...

We are praying for you that Sam and Charlie will legally be yours by Wednesday morning. What size are they? I am dying to know!

Lauren said...

standing with you in prayer!