Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ingenious Ideas

Despite Kenny's pessimism that the two large bags of stuff I got from Target and the Dollar Tree would condense and fit into two gallon size bags, I accomplished it with plenty of room to spare! Please don't doubt me. I haven't been packing the crates at our Spencer County Campus for the last 3 years without learning a thing...I know how to pack!

We are sending a couple more goodie bags to the boys via our adoption agency who is leaving Friday morning. My latest ingenious idea...I bought a t-shirt and shorts for both boys with hopes they might put them on and then have their picture taken so I could see how well the sizes I bought fit. This would just give me a better idea of what size clothes to pack, instead of packing multiple sizes with hopes that one of them might fit! We'll see how my plan pans out...

I am secretly hoping that this is the last goodie bags we send to them. Their next goodie bags should include life-size versions of Mom & Dad!

1 comment:

Jessica M said...

I think your plan is quite ingenious as well :) yay!