Thursday, November 19, 2009

More PB & J

I never thought that I would be writing multiple posts about peanut butter & jelly, but now that it's such an important part of our lives, I guess I have no choice other than to document all of our PB & J fun!

As I've stated earlier, the boys are obsessed with PB & J and would eat it every day. Sam has a very unique way of eating his PB & J...he dissects it, taking it apart piece by piece, usually ending up with PB & J up his nose and all over his face! This particular meal time he actually had peanut butter on his shoulder and in his hair by the time he was done. How do you get peanut butter on your shoulder?? And just for his Uncle Steve, who was disappointed he didn't get to experience the PB & J madness...



This is also how we eat cheeseburgers, hot dogs, etc...anything that has "parts" to it...we take it apart and then eat it! It's really quite entertaining...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! Could eat HIM up :)