Monday, October 05, 2009

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

The boys are nothing short of obsessed with peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. We can put PB&J on literally ANY type of bread and be happy! They would eat it every meal if I would allow it. As a result, Sam tells me "peanut butter jelly" at least 47 times a day...so I introduced the song...(you can watch the first 10 seconds or so to get the point...)



I don't know why I know the song, but I do.

He sings this ALL the time now! I'm sorry to subject you to my singing and significant lack of dancing skills in this video...just pay attention to Sam! Hilarious!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just "precious" - much like his mother! I miss you all and can't wait to see you Friday!! I love you all bunches!!!! Gammy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you introduced us to the peanut butter and jelly song! Cute video. Love to hear Sam laugh. Much love!

Heather Cooke said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jana...please dont teach him to dance like you.... ;) jk...i love u! (might i make a suggestion to introduce the ice cream and cake song as well?)

Hey Boys! Me and Uncle Cliff love you and cannot wait to see you in a few weeks! ::blows kisses::

Aunt Heather

Jessica M said...

I love your videos :)

Carree Stewart said...

Jana - this is so cute. I love the PJs too!