Friday, November 06, 2009

Say Cheese!

HUGE thanks to Melinda Pepper Photography for spending her afternoon trying to capture the perfect smiles! I can't imagine what was going through Charlie's head..."Crazy Americans, always trying to take my picture!"

Melinda posted some of the proofs at her website...feel free to visit to check out the rest of the pictures. She did a great job, despite the boys significant lack of cooperation! They really did great, all things considered...Who can really expect a 2-year-old and 6-year-old to smile happily for an hour and a half??!!



Thanks Melinda!!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

that picture is darling!!! i am going to go check out the others right now!

Lauren said...

i have to comment again. those pictures are all AMAZING!!! i was going to tell you which was my favorite, but as i scrolled, they were all so wonderful i couldnt pick. i have a suspicion that they will soon be framed all over your house!!

tera said...

Just looked at all the proofs. The pics are SO great! What a lovely family!

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

Wow! The pictures all turned out sooo good. I think the boys did great. We missed you all last night. Hope to see you at the Allen's today.

Jessica M said...

ALL the pics are precious!! I love your family :)

Jaime said...

Great picture! I'll go check out the rest soon. Beautiful family!

Kristi said...

I love the pics! Charlie already looks so much older than when he first came in August! Oh, so good!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I want one of each! Wonderful pictures - especially the last one on the website! Love to all! Lisa