I've been told that little Ethiopians can't seem to keep their hands off of the fire alarms and it seems that we have proven that point today.
We were running errands and ran by my old office to visit for a few minutes. The boys did great...probably had something to do with the trampoline and the toys that Mary bought them!! As we were leaving, I saw Charlie eyeing the magic red button on the wall. It was partially my fault because I just quickly said, "Don't touch that" and went back to my conversation. Next thing I know, we have flashing lights, alarms and a big grin from Charlie.

The WHOLE building had to be evacuated and they sent two fire engines to investigate. That was way cool to the boys too, since we have never seen fire trucks and sirens. I just need to stress to Charlie that if he wants to see a fire truck, just ask...don't push the red button!! We just really wanted our prescence to be known...didn't want anyone to miss the fact that we were visiting! Sorry Seven Counties!!
2 comments:
i can't quit laughing... :)
Hilarious!!!!! Jonas did that at school one day :) You'll have to go to the blog and read the old post right after he came home! One of the Ledford boys also pulled a fire alarm at school! That is so funny :)
Post a Comment