Several of you have requested a "Charlie" video...so, here's one with both of them, but Charlie is doing the talking. Well, as much talking as we do these days! He understands a lot, verbalizes a little and does his fair share of ignoring us, too. I think he is still trying to play the "I don't understand" card, but Mom & Dad aren't dummies...that only works for so long...
Enjoy! They were watching Extreme Home Makeover. I had it on, but they got totally wrapped up in it as well. I think they liked seeing the house being built. Maybe this will be a Sunday night tradition...the show, NOT the suckers! (Sam was beyond sticky after he finished.)
4 comments:
Can't see the video. Youtube says it is not available.
Love the kite pictures
try the video now...
i love hearing their voices :) it made my day :) I think i'll play it when i'm having a bad day from now on....
aunt heather
PRECIOUS PRECIOUS Boys!!! What an absolute blessing.
Post a Comment