Sunday, August 30, 2009

We're baaaaack!

Well, I don't really even know where to start...

I really anticipated this being a post full of info, but jet lag is REALLY kicking in and I'm having a really hard time keeping my eyes open, so this will be short!

We are back in Kentucky, Praise the Lord! Never thought I could be so happy to be in good 'ol Taylorsville, KY!

I think I'm going to debrief by going day by day through our trip and let you know how things went (complete with pictures...aren't you excited??) ...I'm doing that as much for me and our memories of the trip as I am for your own nosiness! :) But you will have to wait until tomorrow for me to begin...


First family photo...at the orphanage...(Note that the staff put them in the shirts that we sent over back in February!)

And a huge thanks to Nicole, blog-updater-extraordinaire and one of the best friends a girl could ask for! Although, I do take offense to her comment about my "extended" writing style...I just have lots of words to say!! Thanks again for keeping everyone in the loop! You are the best!



More later...night, night...

6 comments:

Jessica M said...

I don't think I've ever seen Kenny smile that big...love it! yay!

Justin and Donna Brown said...

awesome family pic!

Lauren said...

everytime i see a pic of yall with the boys, the water works start. like seriously. yall are awesome!!

Jaime said...

I can't wait to read more about your journey! The boys are so handsome and you guys all look so excited. God is so good!

The Jolly Family said...

Tell your dad that's a good picture of us. We don't even look like we'd just been crying hysterically. Did he photoshop out the tears and big, red eyes?

Brooke and Brian said...

Congrats on your little cuties!!! Glad you are back!