Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Controlled Chaos...sorta...

I have decided that I have adult-onset ADD...or maybe it's adoption-onset. Either way, I'm driving myself nuts!

I start a task, only to be reminded of another task that needs to be done, start that task, only to think of yet something else I need to do...and the cycle goes on and on...and before I know it, I have 47 "projects" going on and not a single one of them complete! I did better yesterday, actually getting several things marked off my to-do list...most importantly, getting the boys almost packed! Yahoo!

I don't know what to blame it on...because now that I think about it, this is always how I've worked. I was just used to my ADD tendencies being confined to a desk. Now I'm ADD all over an entire house. I apparently need to be confined in order to get anything done.

Getting back to work...I'm painting, packing, doing laundry and cleaning...whatever I have to do to keep myself busy until I can wrap my arms around these two!!


...Brotherly Love!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

aghghgh I am SOOO excited...but I have already told you that!! Soon we are going to be having playdates together!!!!

Jessica M said...

Your posts absolutely make my day...maybe because I can hear you saying it as I read it! :) yay!