Saturday, August 29, 2009

One last note from Nicole

They are home. I can't even find the words to describe what it was like seeing them for the first time. They are beautiful and perfect. When Charlie put his little arms around my neck, wow. It was so much better than all of the times I have imagined that moment over the past months.

I'll turn the blog back over to Jana now. She'll be so proud of me, I've updated hers more in the past week than I have mine in the past 2 months!!

Nicole

8 comments:

ARMSTRONG ADVENTURES said...

You are right. It was such a sweet moment. It was so exciting to see the family of four!

Bethany said...

Welcome Home!!! It is SO sweet to see you with your babies!!! Congrats momma!!

Jessica M said...

thanks Nicole for helping us in Alabama be a part of their homecoming!

Jana and Kenny...all I can do is smile...and cry a little. God is good! Can't wait to hear about life as a family of 4! :)

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Welcome Home Cook Family! We love you all!

Anonymous said...

It was so exciting getting to see your boys tonight. My girls have just talked and talked about you all and worried where you all are going to live and where the boys will sleep - too funny. Makenna and Lorelae were especially excited about Nuredin - he is so sweet and has already made an impact on them. So glad we could see you all safe and sound. Can't wait to see you again soon.

(I didn't know Nicole had a blog...)

Justin and Donna Brown said...

It was so great to see you guys come home yesterday. Thank you for sharing this moment and event with us.

tera said...

Jana, can we come over Monday night? Unforeseen issues kept us away at the airport, but I am SOOOO glad that you are home and can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!

You are home with the boys!!! Congratulations to all 4 of you. Can't wait til ya'll make a trip to Bama so we can feed those young'uns some grits!

Dale & Denise