That's right, we were able to see some more pictures today. I really wish someone had been at work today when I got the email. I screamed, ran into the hallway, noticed all the closed office doors and proceeded to pout that everyone had left early and I had no one to show my precious boys to! We are thrilled to have pictures (that were taken just this past weekend!) that really show what the boys look like!! Of course, they are beyond adorable...already taking after their dad!
A couple at our church is going THIS Saturday to pick up their little boy Eli (Check him out...he is handsome!) from Ethiopia. Guess where Eli is?? In the same orphanage that our little guys are at!! Soooo, we are sending them a little bag of goodies...all that I could possibly squeeze into a gallon sized Ziploc bag! More importantly, we hope they are able to take some more pictures for us and maybe give us a more accurate picture of how big (or little) they may be.

Yeah, I took a picture of a Ziploc bag.
4 comments:
Oh girl!! Send me pictures! Are you going ot make it to the coffee next Thursday??
I was wondering what that noise was that I heard. Hope to see you next Thursday. Bring pictures.
Teresa
I already packed the ziplock bag!!! It is officially ready to go!!! Let's get together when we get back from Ethiopia!!
Send me the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you thinking!!!!! :)
Post a Comment