If you recall, one of the conditions of us accepting the referral for the boys was changing some of our paperwork to accommodate the older age. We submitted our paperwork immediately after receiving the referral. Our home study had to be amended to say "birth to five" as well as our I-171. We received our amended home study right before Christmas, along with a copy to take with us to Ethiopia in case there were any issues with our paperwork there. But Kenny proudly announced yesterday after checking the mail that Immigration says we are officially official! We now have a corrected I-171 that says we have been approved for "one or two children, related or non-related, of either gender between the ages of birth and five years at time of referral"...
I believe that statement covers both boys!! Praise the Lord!
1 comment:
YAAAAYYY!!! so excited! what now. when is court? when do the boys come home?!?!
Post a Comment