Some of the things I've learned from their pictures:
- Charlie & Sam both LOVE stickers and at any given time may have 1 or 2 stuck to their forehead.
- Sam also seems to be fond of suckers.
- Sam seems to be very affectionate and can be found at any given time sitting next to or in someones lap. Bring on the cuddles!! I'll take it!!
- Charlie has a grin that literally spreads clear across his face! On the other hand, I've seen several pictures with a "leave me alone, don't touch me, don't look at me" look. We may have Mr. Moody on our hands!
- Sam has some very expressive faces...I don't think we will have any problems figuring out what he needs or wants as long as we can read his crazy facial expressions! He also has a big smile, but something about it is very mischievous!!
- Sam has various levels of hair growth throughout the pictures and most definitely looks like Mr. Clean after a fresh haircut! He also has an unmistakable receding hairline which I'm going to attribute to his curly baby hair.
- And quite possibly my favorite...They most definitely know they are brothers and obviously love each other!! Charlie seems to be by Sam's side a lot and I just know he is looking out for his little brother!
Note to self: stickers and suckers for the plane ride home!
1 comment:
True what they say about apicture being worth a thousand words huh?! I have dissected my kiddos pics too! I love the post though too cute! I noticed that they must be VERY close...and loving with one another!!! I am so excited !! Any news on a court date??
Post a Comment