Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grrrrrr!

There is a cat in my house. I do not enjoy (read as: despise) cat hair and the general smell that most cats have. The long and short of it...I'm not real thrilled with there being a cat in my house.

In the spirit of adoption (let me play on your emotions...), I'm begging anyone in the continental United States who would like a playful, cute, little orange kitten, to come get this kitty. In fact, I'll bring her to you! I'm just a sucker...I couldn't leave her outside. We are having some crazy artic front this week, so for right now, she has found her self a comfy, warm place to spend the night. We served Kitten Chow for dinner. I named her Meow Meow, just for name's sake...mainly because she won't shut-up! I found Meow Meow this afternoon in our bushes...meowing, of course. (Meow is an awfully funny word. Try to say it a bunch of times really fast. Sounds funny, right?) Meow Meow needs a home. Fast. I tried to give my husband a kiss on the cheek when I came home a little while ago, and I got hissed at. Not cool.

I'm not keeping this interloper. She may be cute and cuddly, but I'm not a cat person. Please take me home...




She looks like she is getting a little too comfortable...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that she has already found a home. Kenny looks "in love."

Jaime said...

She's really cute, but I am definitely not a cat person either. Good Luck!!

Lauren said...

cute little kitty!!! i like cats however due to my wonderfully severe allergies, it cant happen. besides who knows if her and the champster would get along...and my husband hates cats. that makes me a no. kenny and the kitty are cute together. serve dry cat food...it doesnt smell as horrid as the wet stuff. keep meow meow.

Anonymous said...

awe!! she's so cute!! We decided that we would take her and then when we got caught..then you could pay our pet fee!! How's that sound???

Anonymous said...

i have an idea. do what cliff did with tiny tim the turtle. put her in the back yard and let her get bush-hogged! i hate cats.....