
Well, not that exactly, but I did have Doro Tips, Injera and a side of Kik wot, which in lamen terms is chicken cooked with pepper & onions, Ethiopian flatbread and lentils. So, a couple of my co-workers talked me into going to the Queen of Sheba, which is authentic Ethiopia cuisine, for lunch today. I had full intentions of trying it sooner or later...but my intentions included subjecting Kenny & the Jolly's to this new cuisine at the same time! (Don't worry...we're going back!) I personally loved it. Adrienne struggled with the fact that we all ate from one plate and with our fingers. They did finally give her a fork to squelch the germ-a-phobe that lives inside of her. Geez...we washed our hands...even said the ABC's while we did it to make sure we got ALL the germs off!
We will be returning...I'm just interested to see what Charlie & Sam think of it!!
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you! Let me know how the Jollys like it :) Especially Emma!!!!
Lets all go after church one Sunday!! Paul really likes Kenny!
Post a Comment