Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Adoption Sunday

We celebrated adoption, as we do every year, at this past Sunday's Combined Worship.  This service will always hold a special place in my heart, since it was here 3 years ago that we finally decided to take that leap of faith....

And boy, am I glad we did.


Can you imagine life without these two?  I can't. 

All the kids joined in singing our version of "Children of God".  They all did a great job and my prayer is that the Lord used them to push another family "over the edge".  I mean that in the best way possible!!

Check mid-stage, far left.  Yeah, they weren't thrilled about being there.
If you want the live version, here's our service in its entirety.  The song is at approximately minute 36.  Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so VERY blessed that these two little boys are now part of our family! GOD IS GOOD! Love ya'll! Mom (Gammy)