- work at the airport.
- make foods.
- teach childrens.
- eta at burger king.
- make a pinsile.
- go to Disny world.
- build stuff.
- race a car.
- play baseball.
- help some one.
He wants to "make foods". It's a good thing. Because I can't make enough foods to keep up with his eating. He eats as much as Kenny. And no. I am not exaggerating.
And teach "childrens". Let's just say that made me smile.
Apparently we need to take the kid to Burger King. I'm pretty sure he's never been. I personally don't think he's missing much. I prefer Wendy's for my fast food fix.
And in case you were confused, what he actually wants to make is a pencil. I haven't the foggiest idea how you would even begin to make a "pinsile"... I mean, a pencil.
He can already build "stuff" with anything. Seriously. He's like a miniature MacGyver. Give the kid some tape and he can construct a new wardrobe. But as a result, he thinks tape fixes everything. Which doesn't always work when little brother snaps the arm off of one of our beloved Transformers...
Oops. Play baseball could have been crossed off the list if Mommy had gotten him signed up in time... maybe next year.
Help some one. Love it!
1 comment:
I always have wanted to work at the airport too!!! I love watching people come and go and planes landing and taking off. Maybe Charlie and I can get a job together??
Post a Comment