Wow.
I really don't have words for the pictures and videos I have seen over the last several weeks. Just tears as I look at areas of Tuscaloosa that are almost unrecognizable now.
Most people know that a mile-wide tornado ripped through Tuscaloosa, AL, home of THE University of Alabama, and home to Kenny and I for over 5 years during the college era on April 27th. The tornado literally came right down the street that we lived on and from what I have read and seen on-line, 15th Street is totally demolished.
Take the time to read this story from a recent Sports Illustrated told from several athletes point of views. (WARNING: Grab a tissue. Or two.) I CANNOT imagine what some of these people went through and are going through now.
Please continue to pray for the state of Alabama as they clean up from the aftermath of this disaster. I have no doubt that Tuscaloosa will return, better than ever.
After all, this is how we roll. ROLL TIDE!


No comments:
Post a Comment