Sam was a little confused and thought he needed his coat and hat. He almost wouldn't go outside without it. Once outside he let me know, "It's hot, Mommy! It feels better!" I wouldn't call it hot, but 60 degrees does feel much better than 2.
We rode bikes, threw our frisbee on the roof, ran in circles, amused ourselves with sticks, took a couple of turns down the slide and played basketball with our bicycle helmets on. Yes, my friends, safety first at the Cook house. You never know what kind of trouble you might get into while playing basketball. Especially playing with Charlie. He plays full-contact basketball. I think I'm the one that needed a helmet. And a full set of football pads.
We are learning what a foul is. And that it is a bad thing to whack your Mommy in the face. Just payback for the snowball, I suppose.
We are learning what a foul is. And that it is a bad thing to whack your Mommy in the face. Just payback for the snowball, I suppose.
We petitioned the Spring-time fairies for more of this splendid weather and broke out the 'ol grill for some BBQ. We didn't actual petition anyone. I just took advantage of the weather to get Kenny to cook. It worked.
I've decided to ignore the weather man in hopes that the forecast will remain the same as it was today. Warm and sunny.
If I ignore them, it can't get cold again, right?
I've decided to ignore the weather man in hopes that the forecast will remain the same as it was today. Warm and sunny.
If I ignore them, it can't get cold again, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment