You honestly don't want me to break into the rest of that song. MC Hammer would be terribly embarrassed. Plus, I got rid of my Hammer pants a long time ago. Promise.
I have watched this over and over and just about peed in my pretend Hammer pants laughing every time. This is our pastor's 5-year-old son, Jake. The oldest of 4, soon to be 5 kids at home. (Honest. Why would I joke about something like that?) So no older siblings to be learning this kind of stuff from. Jake broke it down for us last night at our Superbowl Party. I was much more entertained by this than the game. Turn your speakers up and enjoy...
2 comments:
That was hilarious!! I don't know which i liked best: his dance moves or someone throwing the balls at him the entire time!
and I am still trying to wrap my head around 5 kids, 5 and under. YIKES! She must be super mom.
He has watched way to many micheal jackson videos!! That is so funny!!
Kim
Post a Comment