Friday, February 04, 2011

I did it.

Blogger has had a new layout, template and editor for quite sometime. Problem was, I liked the old one so much, I didn't want to commit to the new...in case I didn't like it. I have commitment issues. Except for Kenny. I do like him.

So. I finally did it. I switched to the new stuff. And I do like it. There's really no change on y'alls end except for the look. What do you think?

And a new picture. Just so I can play with the new editor options. I just found this picture. It's our not-so-spectacular church directory photo that was taken right after the boys came home. Can you tell?? They are so little...


There is a funky little toolbar just below that allows you to email, etc, etc any of the posts that I write.

Because I'm just that entertaining.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

yay!!! see! that wasnt so bad, now was it?!

Julio said...

Looks great Jana.

Julio