Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Post Holiday Debriefing...Part 3

This is the last one, I promise...but I had to get everyone in...

We spent Saturday with Kenny's family and met our cousins from Atlanta for the first time. They played together great!



Cousins! All about the same age...well, we think...(And a big "ROLL TIDE", by the way, since I never acknowledged our 13th National Championship!!)



Add parents to the mix...and Kenny's Pop who just decided he would just sit. :)



Charlie & George..."Smile Monkey" (as Charlie calls him) goes EVERYWHERE with us. EVERYWHERE.



The boys playing Wii! Much to Charlie's surprise, he got Mario Kart from the grandparents and that has proven to be one of his favorites!!



Sam just happy to be Sam! He doesn't actually know what he is doing, but just excited to be holding the wheel and acting like he is playing...He usually doesn't even get past the starting line!

No comments: