Thursday, January 07, 2010

Post Holiday Debriefing...Part 2

We opted to stay in Kentucky for Christmas and were glad to have that time to spend just the four of us, but headed to Alabama to be there for New Year's Weekend. We spent time with both sides of the family and did Christmas all over again, which the boys were excited about!

But just an FYI to those in Alabama...the boys think they should get presents anytime we come to Alabama now, evident by Sam's persistent questioning..."Alabama? Papa? Gammy? Gran? PRESENTS??"...but then again, everything Sam says comes out as a question...



Taking a break outside from all the commotion inside...aka Gammy's entire family!



Sisters! I'm the oldest, but often told I look like the youngest...



Family picture on New Year's Day...I promise that Sam is actually smiling in the picture despite the fact that he looks like he is trying to get away! It's his new smile...



The boys were again introduced to their cousin Tristan. Tristan just wants to love and hug and touch and play...and the boys don't really know what to do with him!!



Tristan was so excited about his new jacket!! When he opened it, he turned himself around and stuck out his arms for Mommy to put it on for him...Hilarious! I've never seen a 20-month-old quite so excited about a coat...



After about 47 pictures, we finally got one where they are all looking! I could do a whole post with outtakes from this photo shoot...


As much as the boys act like they are annoyed by their baby cousin, I have proof that they do love each other!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

My 18 month old loves coats also! It must be an age thing. He loves to wear them and cries when we take them off when we come inside. Haha!

Katie said...

first thing...the picture of me, you, and kim needs to be replaced!!!! immediately! second thing...i loooove how Tristan tried to give Sam a kiss for like a good 10 seconds before Sam finally agreed! I think Tristan wants to fit in so bad bless his little heart!!!