We were going to the zoo today, but cancelled our plans due to the yucky chilly rain and fog (again) we woke up to this morning...
I'm feeling a little cooped up and restless since winter has hit us full force. Even though the last week or so has been warmer than the teens we were experiencing, I must remind you that our African born sons are used to a winter that might hit 50 degrees as a low and have not been fond of going outside for any length of time. I'm finding the downstairs playroom has ceased to be overly entertaining (could be it's overly filthiness...is that a word?) and the boys want to be where I am at all times, whether that's cleaning the bathroom or using the bathroom.
So, here's my wishing that spring would grace us with its presence in a timely manner. I love thee, 'O Winter, your snow, your crisp air, your warm clothes, but you are pressing my patience...
No comments:
Post a Comment