woohoo! as I was typing, you updated!!! yahooo, my work day is going to be fantabulous because of your fantabulous news! and my eyes are starting to fill up with tears...ahh, love yall!
That is so so so so so so wonderful! I am seriously crying tears of joy and saying thankful prayers for you!! Those boys are going to be so happy with you two!!! And you and Kenny will be WONDERFUL parents! I'm so happy for you both!!
Yay! Praise the Lord! Marisa (who works with Kenny) just told me the good news! We are so excited for you!!!! We are still praying! We need to go celebrate at Queen of Sheba!
WooHoo! Can't believe you will have your boys in your arms in a very short time. Can't wait to see them in person. I know this has been a long rollercoaster ride, but it will be all worth while when you hold them.
I am BEYOND ECSTATIC! Jana, I love you oh so much! I can't wait to meet my nephews! God is SO great :)u and kenny are gonna be the bestest parents ever!
Jana, I alwyas open your blog with hopes of good news, knowing the journey has been long and with anticipation it was growing longer. But WOW! I read and re-read your blog and said any thanks to The One who orchestrated this. Ahh, tears of joy, smiles of happiness, knowing your day just became one that you'll remember for a lifetime! Can't wait to read about the details! Congrats. Aimee
18 comments:
woohoo! as I was typing, you updated!!! yahooo, my work day is going to be fantabulous because of your fantabulous news! and my eyes are starting to fill up with tears...ahh, love yall!
oh yea, and Sam and Charlie are incredibly handsome!!!! :)
Praise God! Jana & Kenny I know you guys are so thrilled and overwhelmed right now. Congratulations on your two beautiful boys!
That is so so so so so so wonderful! I am seriously crying tears of joy and saying thankful prayers for you!! Those boys are going to be so happy with you two!!! And you and Kenny will be WONDERFUL parents! I'm so happy for you both!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WOW!!! I know we already talked but I am just so happy for you guys!!!! I have some great packing lists.....
Yay! Praise the Lord! Marisa (who works with Kenny) just told me the good news! We are so excited for you!!!! We are still praying! We need to go celebrate at Queen of Sheba!
Look at those handsome Cook boys!!!
Congrats! The boys are so cute!!! i am so happy for you
WooHoo! Can't believe you will have your boys in your arms in a very short time. Can't wait to see them in person. I know this has been a long rollercoaster ride, but it will be all worth while when you hold them.
Charlie and Sam are darling!!!!!!! I have chills. Cant wait to hear more! What a great day! Thank you Jesus!!
I am BEYOND ECSTATIC! Jana, I love you oh so much! I can't wait to meet my nephews! God is SO great :)u and kenny are gonna be the bestest parents ever!
YEAH!!!! What a great day! I have tears in my eyes, I am sooo excited for you guys!!
brittney
Congrats!!!! I'm so so so excited for you all! Love the picture!! Yay for Sam & Charlie!! God is so good!!
Praise The Lord! Continuing to pray for you guys in the coming weeks and months!
YAY Jana! I am so happy for you! God is so good! I love you!
Shay
Jana, I alwyas open your blog with hopes of good news, knowing the journey has been long and with anticipation it was growing longer. But WOW! I read and re-read your blog and said any thanks to The One who orchestrated this. Ahh, tears of joy, smiles of happiness, knowing your day just became one that you'll remember for a lifetime! Can't wait to read about the details! Congrats.
Aimee
Can't wait to hear!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got chill bumps :)
Can't wait to hear!!!!!!! I just got chill bumps :)
Post a Comment