If you know me very well at all, you also know that since my junior year of high school on, that I have spent roughly half of that time on crutches (just a slight exaggeration...but not far off), due to having the knee of an 80-year-old woman.
Well, yesterday I had surgery number 5, in anticipation of surgery number 6 following this fall. (I know, I know...not good timing with the boys coming home...) But the good news is the meniscus transplant that Dr. Nawab wanted to do later in the fall, is not going to be necessary right now! PRAISE THE LORD! That's the 2nd best thing that I've heard in the past week! (If you can't guess the first, then we can't be friends...)
Now I'm propped up in the bed, leg elevated, being waited on hand and foot by my most precious husband. (He's my hero!) I could get used to this...
No comments:
Post a Comment