We don't have travel plans. Patiently (somewhat) waiting for the MOWA office to re-open. I'm hoarding travel related items, while my husband laughs at me. He won't be laughing when he needs a granola bar after a 20-hour flight or a wet one to wipe someone or something down.
My last day at work is July 31st. I will be quitting work to stay at home with the boys. It's bittersweet, a long time coming and exciting all at the same time. I love, love the folks I work with, but know that God's plan for me in this time of our lives is at home with our boys. It's overwhelming to think that we are adding to our family by 2 and dropping to 1 income...Ahhhhh!
My new best friend is Joey, Physical Therapist. Since Dr. Nawab decided not to do big knee surgery number 6, he is at a loss of what to do with me and my silly knee. So Joey's goal...rebuild my non-existent quad muscle. Ha, I laugh at his loftiness! Nonetheless, looks like Joey and I will be spending some time together over the next several weeks/months. It's okay, Kenny knows.
Kenny played in the British Open...er, the Summit Cup this weekend. I think he had fun with all the boys from work, but no word yet on whether they may add him to the PGA. Waiting on Tiger's call...
God is good all the time. He provides peace in all situations. He provides for all situations. Each day, each step, He is in control. Sums up daily life right now. :)
My house is clean. The grass is cut. The dishwasher is loaded. The laundry is finished. Is it time to go to Ethiopia?
2 comments:
Love the humor in the midst of an incredibly frustrating time for you guys...Yep, God is good! :)
POST POST POST - I'm waiting for an updated post!!
Post a Comment