Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Coming soon to a location near you...

6 comments:

Justin and Donna Brown said...

Hi Jana. So glad to hear that your boys will be coming home soon. This is Donna, we have met at an Arise Fellowship. Your boys and our boys were together in the video that Pat took. It will be great that Chera and Kenessisa will see Charlie and Sam's familiar faces when they get home. We will be praying for you!

katie said...

now that i'm a babbling mess from watching that video....lets go get those boys!!!

Kristi said...

Jana, I got chillbumps looking at those two precious boy's faces! There are two visible, tangible pictures of God's work!! I am so excited to meet these little guys! I am so excited for you guys!! God is SO awesome and mighty!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

KENNY & JANA!! I have not been keeping up with you guys, but rediscovered your blog after reading your recent post on Dave's Weekly Walking site. (Thanks for the encouragement to him, by the way!)


WHAT PRECIOUS BOYS! (I LOVED the video and the song was perfect!) WHAT A GLORIOUS, KIND HEAVENLY FATHER! WHAT A STORY! WHAT AN ADVENTURE THAT HAS BEEN AND IS YET TO BE! OH. . . SPEECHLESS! I will DEFINITELY be faithfully following you guys! We miss you all and would love to see you whenever the time comes! Until then...keep up the blogging!
Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Tristan and I just watched the video - he danced/I cried!!!! Our boys are beautiful and I can't wait 'til they're home so we can love on them!!! I love you both! Mom Hill

Kim said...

I mean, could they please come home to their new life NOW! They are so handsome and they are not going to know what to do with themselves and all the love you are going to give them! They are so blessed! I am so excited for them to come home!