Please continue to pray that the boy's TB tests come back negative. We still don't have word on the results. And pray especially now for the boys...their world is about to be turned upside down! (Not to mention our world...) Pray that God grants them peace to know that they are safe with us. Pray that they will bond well with each of us and our transition to Mommy & Daddy will go smoothly. And pray for that little thing called a language barrier...should be interesting!! :)
My last day at work is this Friday. That will be transition enough! I've worked my whole life, so waking up Monday morning with no job to go to will be weird...but I'm SO looking forward to all the time I will have home with Charlie & Sam. Now the next 3 weeks will be completely devoted to getting everything together to bring the boys home...I feel a list coming on...Where's my notepad??
Don't worry buddy...we won't make you drink that anymore!!

But y'all can have a sucker anytime...
5 comments:
Wooo Hoooo!!
Get those guys some Alabama tee-shirts and suckers with Tootsie-roll chocolate in the middle!
Julio
Praise God!! How awesome!! We will be praying for the TB test!
YEAH! We finally get to meet the boys! What a party we will have at the airport for this homecoming! I am so excited for you guys and will continue to pray for your family.
WOO HOO!!! Screaming from Fern Creek is going on! Can't wait to meet those cuties.....and BTW, I might still give little man that drink that makes him pucker up. What a cute face :)
Yea!!! Congratulations, you guys. This is wonderful news!
Post a Comment