Monday, July 06, 2009

The best "movie" I've seen ALL year!

While Pat was in Ethiopia, he took a couple of videos of the boys. (Praise the Lord, they do move!) Here's a short sample...Pat is videoing, the guy talking to the boys is one of our agencies social workers. It's hard to really hear what is being said, but he is asking the boys their names, how they are doing and if they want to tell a "tale...short story"...they didn't! I think I might have watched this a million times, each time finding something new about each one of them. In the longer video I have, it's very obvious that we have one shy little boy and very energetic little boy, as Sam bounces around showing his best bunny moves! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been away from my computer for a week so I just found out! So excited for you all. GOOD STUFF! I see both Joshua and Daniel (Eyasu and Dagmawi) in lots of your pictures. It will be interesting to see if they remember each other.
Teresa Dye

Jessica M said...

Is it ok if I cry while watching video of your boys too? Ok, good. I'm so stinkin' happy for yall!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

This is David,

Just wanted to say thank you guys for the encouragement on Weekly Walking and also wanted you to know that we are both blown away at your boys. They are awesome! We will be praying as you guys continue on the journey.

May His grace sustain!