Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Overcome by the unknowns...

I'm not really sure what Wednesdays in Ethiopia hold for us now, since it seems that the boys paperwork was looked at last week. I don't know if they will continue to to work on it only on Wednesdays or what the game plan is. I haven't really gotten any answers about what is next or how they plan to correct what seems like a very unfortunate mistake on the paperwork. What I do know is this...The husband of the director of our agency, Pat, is leaving tomorrow at 8:30 am going to Ethiopia. Pray with all your might for him to have a safe and successful trip and for some progress to made with our dilemma. I don't know what exactly he may or may not be able to do while he is over there, but I do know that they have a certain amount of respect for Pat and I hope he is able to use that respect to our benefit and possibly get some answers or even a resolution to our problem!! Pray that he asks the right questions, talks to the right people, sees the right people...I've been told regarding the boys paperwork that "...it is on the top of the pile with stars all over it!"

1 comment:

Angel said...

Ma and Pa Hill proudly showed me some pics of the little guys this weekend. I hope things start moving soon! Angel Liveoak