Wednesday, June 10, 2009

News...

Just received this email minutes ago from our agency. On the one hand, it means they actually looked at the boy's paperwork today. On the other...not very good news. I'm hoping to get some follow up on this soon and I'll let you guys know when I know something, but for now, just use this information to specifically pray for a break through in this situation...

I hope you are doing well, considering the obstacles you have been facing. I wanted you to know that I spoke with the HOPE team who told me they finally had clarification on the hindrance with court. They told me that the issue with the boys is that one document listed their father as "unknown" and another listed him as "dead". The orphanage must discover the truth before the case can be heard. They may need to show evidence of a death certificate which could take time.

I felt you should know about this situation so that you could pray specifically for break through. Please know that we are praying too and believing for God's will in all things. I will continue to advocate for your case and hope that Pat can be of some assistance when he travels next week.
Also received extremely cute pictures of the boys from the family that passed on the information below. I can't wait to be able to post picture of them. But just to let you know...we have the CUTEST kids in Ethiopia. Not biased at all. :)

Still praying.........

3 comments:

Becoming a family of 4 said...

Will keep praying.

Scott and Monica said...

Praying specifically for this!

Lauren said...

oh wow. thanks for the update. we are lifting yall, the boys and the court stuff up!!