Still not exactly sure who it is that saw the boys, but this came from someone who recently returned from Ethiopia and was able to meet the boys. Here's what they had to say...
Nuredin (aka Charlie): knows English words...shy...said animal names in English...smiles very shyly...very much enjoyed looking through our English/Amharic picture book
Edasso (aka Sam): didn't want to smile at first...lightened up and giggled a couple of times...stood on a chair and sang for me...a monkey, climbing on everything!...He's very ready for a mommy...wanted to leave with us...we had our driver explain that his mommy is coming as fast as she can
Breaks my heart to know that they are waiting so patiently on us! Every picture of Sam I find, he is sitting in someones lap, being held, hugging someones neck...he sounds like a cuddler and I just can't wait to get my hands on him!! :)
Don't forget that it will soon be Wednesday in Ethiopia, which means more looking at the "open cases". Keep up the prayers! Keep up the faith! It WILL happen...they WILL see the boys paperwork...they WILL approve the corrected paperwork...we WILL go pick them up...SOON! We are praying fervently that we hear good news before they have to close courts in August. I have to tell myself that...
Pray for our shy one and for the little monkey waiting for us to pick them up!
3 comments:
Would you mind if I share this with our whole adoption community? I am praying fervently my friend.
We are definitely still praying for you and for your shy one and your monkey.
PLEASE, PLEASE...share with anyone you think might pray for the boys!!
Post a Comment