Thursday, December 04, 2008

Minor celebrities, that's really all we are.

Lifesong for Orphans is the agency who has so graciously assisted us with fundraising to bring home our little boys. I recently posted a story and letter from Kenny's aunt and uncle about how God has had plans to bring our little guys home since 1960!! Well, Lifesong got wind of our story (a little "adoption" birdie told them) and we appeared on their blog on Tuesday! You can check out their article on "Giving the Gift of Adoption!"...

Ha! How awesome is that?? We have totally...and I say that with complete meaning of the word...been overwhelmed by God's goodness and grace throughout this process! The support...both prayer and financially, as well as the hugs, encouragement and excitement...that we have received from our friends, family and church family has TOTALLY overwhelmed us. I'm officially out of tears. (I say that, but will be crying again first chance I get.) "Thanks" will never be enough...I don't think they make a word for what I need to say.

I cannot wait to tell these boys how much you guys have loved on them from the very beginning and to tell them the awesome story of how we got them home. And most importantly, raise them to believe in their Lord & Savior who prompted us almost 7 months ago by a simple video to trust Him...

And I'm joking, of course, about the celebrity thing...we live in Spencer County, for goodness sakes. I can see cows out my windows and I'm pretty sure there is a tractor driving down the road right now. Just not possible.

No comments: