..."He is the Lord; let him do what is good in his eyes." 1 Samuel 3:18
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i cried when i read your post. you and kenny deserve this SO much. you may say you don't, but i know that because you both are so faithful to the Lord, He has blessed you! I am SO happy for you both. Those boys are two of the most blessed boys in the entire world right now. You and Kenny will make the BEST parents! I love you both SO much!
3 comments:
i cried when i read your post. you and kenny deserve this SO much. you may say you don't, but i know that because you both are so faithful to the Lord, He has blessed you! I am SO happy for you both. Those boys are two of the most blessed boys in the entire world right now. You and Kenny will make the BEST parents! I love you both SO much!
Heather
I am so excited and happy for you!! God is so good. I will be praying for everything to go smoothly.
I am so excited for you! God is good all the time!
Post a Comment