I digress...
It snowed today. Real, school closing snow. (That's really the only way to measure if it's really worth anything, because unlike Alabama where school would have been closed last week just because we were talking about snow for this week, it actually has to snow in order for schools to close here. Some concept! Man, I'm really having trouble staying on task with this...) We got a nice covering of snow overnight and woke up to a fresh blanket of pretty snow! I'm still in awe of the fact that life just continues when it snows, so I get pretty excited and wound up by snow. Although, this morning as I was standing outside in my PJ's, boots and gloves, I couldn't help but wonder how much fun it will be to go sledding down our driveway with the boys, build a snowman, have a snowball fight...instead, I cleaned off the car, threw a few snowballs just for good measure and went inside to get ready for work. Bummer!


I tried to talk Kenny into going outside to play in it when we got home from work, but he just laughed at me...Happy Winter!!
1 comment:
Aww, I want snow! But not for Christmas, because you know in Alabama we wouldn't be able to go anywhere. Haha! But it looks so pretty and I would love for Logan to see it.
Post a Comment