Thursday, October 09, 2008
A clue...a clue!!!
Excuse the spoof on Blue's Clues...I'm really not even a fan. But I do have a hint for those of you who haven't voted yet in our little quiz over to the left...I made a trip today to the courthouse in downtown Louisville to make a change on our I-600a. (This is the form we are awaiting approval on...to receive our I-171.) Since changing agencies, our I-600a needed to reflect that change with the new agency name and address...and since neither Kenny or I could get anyone to listen to us over the phone, I just marched myself down there and took care of it!! I was able to get them to actually pull our chart and I physically made the change myself on the form. And the hint...they initially couldn't find our stuff (momentary panic setting in...), but eventually found it on the desk of the "approver". Meaning, they were actually working on it!!! (Panic gone, excitement takes over!!) So, I'm hoping we see that little I-171 grace our mailbox in the next week or so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment