So, I liked having a little interactive blogging going on and since our I-171 has arrived, let's change the poll...
We are now basically at the point of waiting on a referral. Question is...will it be a boy or girl?? And yeah, we could potentially get a referral for two, but just to simplify things, let's just assume we are only getting one referral. Check out the sidebar and place your guess...I'm interested to see how this will turn out...and to clarify, we are open to either sex and haven't made a request one way or the other! So, VOTE!! ALL of you!
We met this evening with Susan (our link to Ethiopia right now!). We were supposed to be at a class all weekend that Susan was teaching...adoption education, but around 3:00 this afternoon, it appeared we were the only ones coming, so the class was cancelled. We were still able to meet and just chat for a little while about what is going on and the progress that we had made. I don't think I can say enough about how thrilled I am that we are now in the same city and state as our adoption agency. This gives me such a piece of mind that I didn't have before.
Now we have a "free" day tomorrow since I thought we were going to be in a class all day...why do I have this uneasy feeling that it will involve football? All...day...long... But Roll Tide!
1 comment:
MY GUESS IS 2 BOYS....
Post a Comment