Saturday, September 27, 2008

Roll Tide!!

I like to pretend that I despise football, and for the most part I do. But I actually don't really mind watching Alabama play--but only Alabama! I don't want to see or talk about any other team, I don't care how good they think they are! So, I'm gonna brag a bit...Alabama just beat Georgia, so Kenny and I just sang a rousing chorus of "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer". I tried to find the song on YouTube so you Kentucky people could get a taste of what you will hear next week when we beat you...........

1 comment:

Kim said...

Jana! I know, I will stalk your blog now too :) I added you to my blog roll.
Kerri told me ya'll were adopting and that is AWESOME, what a blessing. I can't wait to keep up with it here.
Are ya'll getting an infant?
How exciting!!!!