Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Productive Insomniac Thinking

I've turned into a slight insomniac over the last several weeks...hmmm, guess you could say I have other things on my mind. So, last night as I tried to will myself to sleep, I decided to add a poll to the blog! At last, interactive blogging!!

As you all know, we are waiting on approval from USCIS to be able to be at the point of receiving a referral. Our homestudy was sent in on September 2, starting the countdown, which could take the average 30-50 days...or longer...or sooner...that's for you to decide!!! Check out the poll to the right and cast your vote as to when you think our approval will grace our mailbox! The winner will receive $1000 Monopoly dollars, good towards....well, nothing! :)

Happy voting!! ...Not quite as important as our upcoming presidential election, but I'm thinking it's pretty close!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An I-171 sounds like a good anniversary gift to me!! But we will take it sooner! I love ya'll - Mom