
Mom, Dad, Katie, Kim & Ty came to visit this weekend. It was little Ty's first visit to Kentucky...and it better not be his last!! I personally think that he likes Kentucky better than Alabama and he even told me while we were talking that he would just rather stay here.

Two heads are definitely better than one...even if one is quite a bit larger than the other! This is my favorite...I'm sure that Ty is imparting wisdom from his short 4 months to Kenny..."If you will just cry, they will feed you. Honest! It works every time!"
2 comments:
I just have to know - Has Kenny tried his "new-found wisdom" on you yet? We had a GREAT time - Love you both!!! Mom
Ty is so cute! He should be getting around pretty good at Christmas - watch out tree! Love you. Mom Lisa
Post a Comment