I feel it is my civic duty to warn others around me of the hidden dangers of popcorn. Yeah...I said popcorn! I am currently enduring a round of antibiotics as a result of infected tonsils. My tonsils are infected because about a week ago, I got a piece of popcorn stuck in one of my "large tonsil holes" (so says the doctor). I thought I had strep throat. The doctor thought I had strep throat. A negative strep test and further investigation revealed otherwise. So, I plead with you...please exercise extreme caution while enjoying a bowl of buttery popcorn! Chew completely and follow with a nice, cold beverage. I would hate for anyone else to endure the pain I have experienced!! (Yeah, I know, I'm about the only person in the world who could possibly get a popcorn infection! Call me crazy!)
Okay, so maybe not a killer, but pretty close...
UPDATE: I'm pretty certain I may actually have strep...in addition to the stuck popcorn!
3 comments:
Ah, Jana. Only you. We need to put you in a bubble (I don't think they allow popcorn in a bubble). But then we would lose so much laughter in the world. You brighten my world tremendously. Love you!
Who is posting anonymous comments?!? I need to know whose world I brighten...
you're such a dork...
Post a Comment