Thursday, November 03, 2011

A Very Smurfin' Halloween: Recapped

To recap our pre-Halloween weekend, we started by dressing up as Smurfs Wednesday night at church.  Yes.  Six of us.  You can't just have one smurf.  They travel in packs.


Charlie was Hefty Smurf.  Can't you tell??  All 71 pounds of him.  With his Superman muscles under his smurf shirt.  And Sam was Clumsy Smurf.  If you've every seen him walk, run or just be Sam, you totally understand why.  I was Handy Smurf.  Totally out of necessity.  Because I couldn't find white smurf pants, but Handy wears overalls.  Which I did have.



And how'd you like the hats???



We carved pumpkins on Friday night.  I'm totally obsessed with this little scaper thing that lets you dig out your design from the flesh of the pumpkin (that sounds gross!) instead of actually carving actual holes.  Actually.  Way cooler than carving. 



On the actual holiday, we did our usual Trick-or-Treat on Main Street.  It was a blast and you can check out the recap over here...

I don't know what is so funny.  Maybe someone is saying something hilarious in my CIAish-walkie-talkie-ear-thingy.
So, on to the good holidays. That include Turkey. Yes. Turkey with a capital "T".

It's that important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam's expression is priceless!!! Gammy