I guess it was only a matter of time. But only in God’s perfect time.
It’s a path we’ve been down before, but one that is still so unfamiliar.
One that is exciting. And scary, all at the same time.
I have one happy boy. And one who isn’t so sure about this whole thing.
Three of us have one opinion. And the remaining one, a totally different thought....
5 comments:
ummmmmm more please!?!?!?!
I am so happy about your decision! It doesn't matter what gender, but I hope you get a girl! You two are great parents, so the more the merrier! Love you! Gran
Can't wait to walk this path with you again - so excited and can't wait to meet the next little Cook! Love you all! Gammy
More details please...I am sensing adoption but must know more details. :)
Alissa
PaPa gets many votes and he votes and needs a little granddaughter....
Post a Comment