Regardless, we got to see a lot of folks we haven't seen in a really long time (although we certainly didn't get to see everyone), hang out on the campus we called home for five (long) years and just enjoying being in that whole yay-we-are-at-a-football-game atmosphere again. I determined we are really too old for all that college life experience stuff after we made a trip to the strip Friday night to make sure we got Kenny a taste of Tut's beloved steak and cheese sandwich. I got tired just looking for a parking spot.
I figured I should document it though. It was the first time I had been to Bryant-Denny Stadium since 2003. And I call myself an alum...
| Jason, Brandon, Kenny & D..........I'm not even gonna make any more comment than that... |
| Yeah. I waited until AFTER we lost to take a picture. Dummy. |
| Also lucky my husband smiled for me after the game. I'm telling you, my timing is spectacular. But he can't say no to me... |
Either way, Roll Tide!
1 comment:
Great picture of you and Kenny!
Post a Comment