Thursday, November 24, 2011
Not an endorsement for Walmart. Just funny.
By far, the best Black Friday commercial out there! But as you can see by the time, I have ZERO intentions of joining the crazies that are now probably wishing they'd ate a little less turkey and taken a longer nap.
I'm about to head to my nice, warm bed. To sleep. All night.
I'll search for deals later. Believe me.
I hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving Day and have spent it with friends you like and family you love. Or the other way around. Either way.
Kenny's parents are here for the week and we've spent the day oooohhing and ahhhing over huge inflatable cartoon characters, convincing the boys they like sweet potato casserole and dressing, playing soccer and climbing trees, making our 31-days-of-thankful-Christmas-count-down-chain, enjoying multiple dishes with pecans and watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
In a little pecan nutshell...we are blessed and thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In a little pecan nutshell...too cute! :)
Post a Comment